Work at FVM.
If you want to build and grow industry-defining brands with a dedicated team of creatives and strategists, you’re in the right place. Choose an open position below to get started.
Looking for a skeptical copywriter
There are a lot of copywriter positions posted out there, but since you’re reading this one, we’ll cut to the chase. Our creative team is growing thanks to new clients and new projects, so we need an inquisitive, thoughtful, and dynamic mid-level copywriter to help us brew ideas, build B2B brands, and execute them all with rock-solid writing.
If you choose to apply here, you get a low-ego environment where work/life balance matters, and your voice is heard. You’ll be part of a truly collaborative team of writers/designers/devs, working on a refreshing mix of projects across different clients. And, since we’re fully remote*, you don’t need to drive anywhere or wake up particularly early. Just be on, and be at your best, for our typical 9-5.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-4 years of copywriting experience + a compelling portfolio
- Experience with B2B or other technical/niche material a big plus
- Comfort writing in a wide range of styles, tones, and registers
- Enthusiastic command of English spelling, grammar, and diction
- The drive to ask sharp, even difficult, strategic questions
- Awareness and interest in the realms of design and development
If you’d like to apply:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a cover letter that explains why we’ll be a good match
- Provide a link to your portfolio, or to a portfolio PDF file
- If you have a specific $ range you’re looking for, please let us know
- No phone calls, please
* may be required to work in-person in the Philadelphia area at a future date