Work at FVM.
If you want to build and grow industry-defining brands with a dedicated team of creatives and strategists, you’re in the right place. Choose an open position below to get started.
Account Executive close
FVM is looking for a strategic thinker with at least 2 years of agency account management experience to join our team. As our new Account Executive, you will assume a critical role in guiding traditional and digital marketing initiatives for several of our key clients. You will be part of a highly collaborative, creative, and (currently) remote working environment, where interaction across all agency disciplines is the norm.
As an Account Executive at FVM, you can expect to:
• Build strong & meaningful relationships with our clients
• Work with other account team members to plan, schedule and execute various types of projects – across disciplines of branding, websites, advertising and collateral
• Develop creative briefs and work with copywriters, designers and developers to execute projects
• Serve as a day-to-day contact for clients
• Communicate client project needs & timelines to internal agency team
• Manage account budgets
• Develop & present ideas, plans and concepts to clients
A background in advertising, branding, and/or marketing communications — preferably for B2B — is a must. Specifically, we expect:
• Project management experience with creative projects including design, copy, and web development
• Strong writing, presentation, and organizational skills
• Experience communicating directly with clients in-person and via email and phone
• Corporate website and campaign landing page project management experience
• Campaign planning experience and familiarity with executing a mix of tactics, including display banner advertising, paid search advertising, email, social media advertising, print advertising and sponsorships
Experience with WordPress and Google marketing properties (Analytics, Ads, Search Console, Data Studio) a plus.
Send a résumé and cover letter with the Position Title in your subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: FVM is fully remote at this time, but applicants should be aware they may be required to work in-person in the Philadelphia area once it is safe to do so.